Currently, Zadok Publications has in print:
now in its third edition, a full commentary on the Song of Solomon (Available
in Spanish on E-Books).
The Sons of Zadok, in its fifth printing is a study on the
Zadok priesthood (Available in English and Spanish, as well as in E-Book form
- En Punto,
which means "on the mark," is a study in the exactness of the Christian walk
(an English version of its Spanish title).
- The Regal Pair: Holiness &
Righteousness, a biblical study on holiness and
righteousness as they apply to the believer.
- Sealed Unto His Coming, is not only a commentary on the entire Bible, but also a Bible study which focuses on one theme, "The Sealed.".
- Called to be Saints, examines the life and work of the saints.
- Consumed by His Fire, surveys the dimension in God beyond what is commonly called "the anointing." No longer will there be room for a gospel with no
fire or a fellowship with no flame.
- Double Grace, explores God's marvelous
grace as offered to all.
- A Study in Isaiah, is geared to Bible Study Groups, as well as individual study, giving both Scripture and commentary in a format conducive to discussion.
- The Road to Captivity, outlines Israel's countdown to captivity where certain profiles of opposition appear as examples of the deteriorating rational which was under
duress during the invasion process. Many parallels are derived from this in-depth study as they apply to current domestic and international scenarios.
- Exact Ezekiel, This 449 page book is a unique study (verse by verse) of the prophet Ezekiel. Exact Ezekiel is so entitled as to emphasize the prophet's commitment to do what God instructed him and without question or expediency.
- Paul: From Prison With Love, This 250 page book is a unique study of the letters to the churches written by Paul during the time he was in prison. Paul: From Prison With Love - Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon - is addressed to a specific church or, in the case of Philemon, an individual, and while Paul penned each epistle to address specific needs of first-century Christians and the church, the message of the Prison Epistles is still influential and instructional to Christians living today.
- Study Notes For The Sons Of Zadok, This study guide is made to be a companion to The Sons of Zadok for use in Bible study groups or individual study. Each segment of the text has been used worldwide as an adjunct for ministry training and continues successfully in that capacity.
- Workbook For En Punto, This workbook is a companion for En Punto, designed to be used in Bible study groups or as a personal study guide. It was compiled by Attorney Dr. La Vetta Williams and her Assistant Paulette Turner to use in their teachings of the book over the last several years.
- Study Notes For Called To Be Saints, This study guide is designed to be a companion for the book Called to be Saints, to be used in Bible study groups or as a personal handbook for study. Called to be Saints is a handbook for believers in the Twenty-first Century. Its range is from the earliest prophetic words of Enoch, through Daniel's prophecies to Revelation's establishment of the saints. Because the Last Days will be a time of persecution, it is expedient to know what God's word says about His Holiness Ones.
- Study Notes For The Road To Captivity, This study guide is designed to be a handbook companion for The Road to Captivity by Dr. C.R. Oliver. It is designed to be used in Bible study groups or as a personal study guide. Each of the twelve chapters is divided into four sections, designed for a week's worth of study, making a possible forty-eight week study. Naturally, the students can choose to combine sections, spend more time on a single section or do an entire chapter at once.
Click on any Book
below for more information or a Reader Review to see what readers are saying: